Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How about that, I finally came up with something...

According the the title of this blog, I was going to eventually come up with something. And I think I finally did... it's just not here. In an effort to simplify my life where I can, and consolidate some things, I have decided to put this blog in sleep mode. I post so infrequently on this one anyway, it just makes sense to put it on the shelf for a while, I think. I'm not going to kill it like I did with my last one (Lunchtime With Thud Munson) because there are things on this blog that I would like to keep; but as far as posting anything, after today I will be moving all of my blog activity (such as it is) to my pottery site, HERE
Thank you for following my blog, and I hope you will continue to look in on me from time to time.

No comments: